- Cleans Hot Tubs, Spas, Whirlpools & Jetted Bathtubs.
- Removes Body Oils, Soap Scum and Dirt from Pumps, Pipes and Surfaces
- Fast & Easy Self Cleaning Action
WHIRLOUT's fast & easy self-cleaning action safely removes soap scum & build-up, odors, bath & body oils, dirt and other system residue from inside of all pipes, pumps, fittings and the circulation system. Leaves acrylic, fiberglass, and enamel and chrome surfaces fresh and clean without scrubbing. Regular use helps prevent buildup.
AVAILABLE SIZES: 1.5 lb.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use WhirlOut in a jetted tub?
To use WhirlOut in a jetted tub:
Can I let WhirlOut circulate in my jetted spa while I am in it? No, it is not recommended. WhirlOut can cause skin irritation.
Is Whirl Out safe for brass and chrome fixtures? Yes, WhirlOut is safe on brass and chrome.Close
Follow the directions below after each use or after a period of inactivity. DO NOT USE WHILE BATHING. If unit has adjustable air/volume control, adjust to medium. Water level should be at least 2 inches above suction intake and highest jet. Note: WHIRLOUT is most effective when used with warm water.
- After using tub and prior to draining, activate circulation pump
- Add 1/2 the container of WhirlOut near the suction intake.
- Allow WhirlOut to circulate for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain tub and refill, and then circulate for 1 minute to rinse.
- Drain tub. Repeat as needed.
Use prior to draining unit only. Follow JETTED BATHTUB instructions, however, use the entire container of WHIRLOUT and increase circulation time to 10 minutes.